Frequently Asked Questions
Leaving Home Checklist
To ensure peace of mind while you are away, we offer this list of things to do before you leave home:
- - Bring your passport, visa, immunization records and health insurance information and have them accessible at all times.
- - Complete online check-in at least 72 hours prior to your sail date.
- - Verify that your identification and travel tickets are in your carry-on bag and will be available at all times.
- - Place a card with your name and address inside your luggage, as well as on the outside.
- - Have the post office hold your mail.
- - Stop your newspaper delivery, or have a friend or neighbor take them in for you.
- - Leave copies of your passport, airline tickets, traveler checks and any credit cards you plan to use with a family member or trusted friend.
- - Distribute your ship communications cards to friends and relatives.
|Packing and Baggage Information||Identification and Customs||Money Matters|
|Baggage Allowance||Customs||Currency and Exchange|
|Baggage Policy||Disembarkation||Deposits and Payments|
|Baggage Insurance||Identification||Fares and Taxes|
|Carry on Baggage||Immigration Form||Hotel Service Charge|
|Clothing and Dress Code||Passports||Shipboard Account|
|Leaving Home Checklist||Visas||Shipboard Credit|
|Packing for Alaska|
|Booking Shore Excursions|
|Order Onboard Gifts|